Recovery Support Line (no appointment required - open to everyone)
Do you need a listening ear? Some encouragement to dust off one of your recovery tools? Have questions about our program? Call us at (306) 935-2240
The BridgePoint Disordered Eating Recovery Support Line offers a safe and empathetic space for individuals seeking support on their journey. Our BridgePoint team members are available to chat and provide encouragement, resources, and a listening ear. It's designed to complement existing resources and provide ongoing assistance for those in need.
Our phone line remains open Tuesdays (1-9 pm), Wednesdays (1-6 pm) and Thursdays (1-9 pm )(Closed Stat holidays and when we have onsite programs).
Due to call demand, it is important to leave a message and we will return any missed calls as soon as we can.
Please note that this support line is not for crisis situations and does not replace professional counseling.
Now open! Appointments and registration required.
You asked, and we listened! We are currently building a pilot framework to offer these programs:
- One-on-one Counselling (single session recovery focused)
- Therapeutic support is provided by dedicated practicum students from accredited universities who are involved in full-time studies in a relevant discipline at a master’s or higher level. Students are overseen by a Registered Clinical Supervisor who is accredited to supervise. Supervison may include case consultation and direct observation.
- Appointments are currently free of charge for a limited time; cancellation fees may apply.
- Pilot program available until May 2024
- Open to BridgePoint alumni or new participants
- Book your appointment at our Online Booking Site
- Group-based nutrition coaching
- Work with eating disorder recovery coaches, trained by Carolyn Costin. Coaching addresses eating disorder behaviors and the “how” of recovery with a focus on setting goals and accomplishing day-to-day behavior changes.
- Online community meal support
- Coming soon!